Thursday, October 16, 2008

Candidate II

We don't tune into the Letterman show every night, but often enough to have caught Letterman repeatedly skewering McCain after McCain stood him up for an interview with Katie Couric instead. So tonight McCain appeared on the show and I have to give him some credit for guts. I am sure his aim was to bring the constant one-sided badgering to an end. I am sure he thought he could handle anything after all this time on the campaign trail. I am sure he thought he could dangle a future appearance by Sarah Palin out there and Dave would go easy on him. I am very, very sure that he misjudged this move completely. For those of you who haven't seen the show yet, I don't want to spoil your fun, but Dave was the clearest debate winner we have seen to date.

No comments: